The casting is placed onto the lower part of the tool; this can be carried manually or by robot.
The hydraulically operated upper part of the tool moves onto the casting, which is fixed in place with the integrated hold-down device. The cutters on the tool shear off the burrs to be removed from the casting. The casting can now be removed.
Burrs are discharged underneath the deburring press.
- Short cycle times for the deburring of castings
- Highly cost-effective due to punch-deburring of castings in large batches
- Individual adaption of tools and punch pressure to the properties of the cast part
- High traversing speeds due to after-suction hydraulics
- Free access to clamping surface from twi sides, ideal for automatic charging and discharging
Dimensions (length / width / height) (mm)
2.500 / 1.300 / 5.500
Clamping surface (length / width) (mm)
1.600 / 1.200
Punch pressure (t)
Vertical stroke (mm)
Hold-on stroke (mm)
Specifications subject to change.