The casting machine
The TOLTCASTER S casting machine from Fill is the product of the latest advances in solutions technology, employing regulated tilting behavior for a precise filling process. The casting machine offers good accessibility with a compact machine size for gravity and tilt casting.
The core is loaded into the die automatically or manually. Once the die is closed, the runner basin is filled with molten metal. The swinging movement required for the casting process is provided by a servo drive.
The servo-electric drive principle facilitates direct pouring of the molten metal during the tilting process. The die remains in the solidification position for a freely definable period of time until the component has solidified.
The die is opened after being swung back up. The component is ejected hydraulically and the part can be removed.
Die cleaning is carried out in the ergonomically efficient „open book“ position.
- Optimal accessibility and efficient ergonomics for the removal of castings and cleaning the die
- Free in-feed of all media required for the dies
- Compact and loghtweight construction (rotary table compatible)
- Pouring of molten metal possible from both sides (depending on the die)
- Pouring possible during the tilting process
- Die can be removed freely from above
- Parallel opening and closing of the die with closed force frames
- Reduction on cast springs due to high clamping forces
- Stable guidance systems prevent jamming when opening the die
Min. opening width (mm)
Max. opening width (mm)
Max. tool weight (kg)
bore pattern with fastening thread
Stroke (lower mould clamping platen)) (mm)
Closing speed (mm/sec)
Closing force (kN)
170 (greater forces on request)
Separation force (kN)
up to 2 hydraulic cylinder
Tilt angle (°)
-90 -0 +90
Tilting speed (°/sec)
0,06 bis 30
Mould clamping plate (°)
0 - 90
Opening time (sec)
2 hydraulic cylinders
one ejector cylinder in the upper and one in the lower clamping platen
up to 100 mm
Ejection force (kN)
up to 110 kN
Specifications subject to change.