Your solutionSend inquiry
The machining center
The Fill machining center SYNCROMILL U is especially suitable for the efficient machining of large-volume battery casings and framework components from profiles or castings.
Do you need assistance?Support
SYNCROMILL U - Rendering transparent
SYNCROMILL U - Front view
SYNCROMILL U - Operator side
SYNCROMILL U - Machining area
The Fill machining center SYNCROMILL U is the ideal solution for extremely large workpieces, such as battery trays, profile frames, and similar parts. The key feature of this unique machining concept are two independent three-axis units, each with a horizontal machining spindle. This allows diverse machining operations to be conducted simultaneously on one workpiece.
To facilitate maximum utilization of the workspace, the workpiece is arranged on a horizontally moving rotational axis. Magazines for a fully automatic tool change guarantee a wide range of machining options. Depending on requirements, workpieces can be changed manually from the front or automatically from the front or above.
- Short tool changeover times thanks to quick-change system
- Highly cost-effective thanks to simultaneous machining of a workpiece
- Large operating range with small footprint
- Optimal accessibility
- Specific tool clamping technology
- Complete machining in a single clamping
- Ideal for automation
- Optimum chip discharge (e.g. MQL machining)
- Machine, process and automation from a single source
Battery tray, battery frame, etc.
Travel X / Y / Z (mm)
2700 / 1700 / 680
Speed X / Y / Z (m/min)
75 / 75 / 105
Acceleration X / Y / Z (m/s²)
7 / 7 / 12
Number of spindles
HSK63 / HSK80
Chip-to-chip time (VDI 2852) (sec)
Specifications subject to change.