Do you need assistance?Support
SYNCROMILL F - Rendering transparent
SYNCROMILL F - Machining area
Two clamping fixtures are rotated alternately by means of a rotary table into the machining area. Here the workpieces are machined with a compact, dynamic, multi-spindle machining unit. The workpiece is moved in Y-direction, the tool spindles in X- and Z-directions.
This setup gives rise to the enormous stiffness of the machine. As well as short chip-to-chip times, the tool magazine positioned above the processing unit also enables tool loading during machining operation.
The SYNCROMILL F can be interlinked with upstream or downstream processes and adapted to meet specific customer requirements.
- Short tool changeover times thanks to quick-change system
- Highly cost-effective thanks to large machining capacity
- Small footprint
- Optimal accessibility (ergonomics)
- Specific workpiece clamping technology
- Up to 4 spindles simultaneously in operation
- Automatic part removal
- Loading and unloading with zero cycle-time impact
- Machine, process and automation from a single source
Door hinge, connecting rod, brake caliper, stub axle, exhaust manifold, brake holder, etc.
Travel X / Y / Z (mm)
400 / 690 / 565
Speed X / Y / Z (m/min)
45 / 45 / 60
Acceleration X / Y / Z (m/s²)
12 / 10 / 12
Number of spindles
3 - 4
Spindle distance (mm)
260 - 390
HSK80 / HSK100
Chip-to-chip time (VDI 2852) (sec)
Specifications subject to change.