SPEEDLINER 920-350 HYBRID
The flagship. The high-performance, fine-cutting SPEEDLINER 920-350 HYBRID bandsaw from Fill combines the highest degree of precision with capacity and flexibility in the production of lamellae for parquet and multilayer boards.
SPEEDLINER 920/350 HYBRID
5-head bandsaw line SPEEDLINER 920-350 with quality grading
The sturdy construction of the SPEEDLINER 920-350 HYBRID allows high output with consistent precision to be achieved on a sustained basis. High-precision saw bands from various manufacturers may be used for wet and dry cutting.
Workpieces are guided on a high-precision metal transport chain and divided into lamellae by the horizontal fine-cutting bandsaw module. Kerfs as narrow as 1.1 mm ensure highest levels of cost effectiveness.
Depending on individual requirements, Fill speedliner bandsaws may be operated as freestanding machines or as a multi-head system with several in-series, automated modules.
Servo-controlled drives enable ultimate sawing precision with extremely narrow kerfs. Combined with the highest production rates, your success is guaranteed.
- High feed rate of up to 40 m/min
- Ultimate sawing precision thanks to high clamping forces
- Narrow kerfs from 1.1 mm
- Cutting width up to 350 mm
- Deflection rollers mounted in bearings on both sides
- Servo-drive combined with precision guides
- Simple operation by means of touchscreen and program preselection
- Space-saving and easily accessible enclosure
- Simple cleansing especially for wet cutting
- Targeted chip removal by means of integrated chip auger
- Remote maintenance
Cutting width (mm)
50 - 350
Max. block height (mm)
150 (larger block height possible)
Roller diameter (mm)
Feed rate up to (m/min)
Kerf from (mm)
Saw motor (kW)
22 - 45
Weight per module (kg)
Number of modules
Up to 8 modules possible
Saw band tension (N/mm² )
Customer-specific automation solutions with scanner connection
Planing unit on 2 or 4 sides
Various joining modules for side edges
Automatic thickness measurement
Automatic dimensional correction
Automatic tool monitoring
Specifications subject to change.