The profile-processing center
Whether simple drilling, or complex milling operations – thanks to our many years of experience in building CNC machines, we find the optimum solution for every machining task.
Depending on the machining task, we can offer various machine concepts.
Vertical rotary-indexing center
At the loading/removal station, profiles are inserted into the clamping fixture vertically, individually or in pairs. Then, at three machining stations, up to six machining units machine the components independently of one another. All the milling, drilling, and threading operations are performed on the components here.
For aspects such as clamping, cycle time, precision, freedom from burrs, and tool life, we always aim to find
the best solution for the customer. Of course, we also give consideration to the desired degree of flexibility in the elaboration of the optimum machining concept.
Our workpiece fixture tower is designed with a quick-change system to ensure rapid retooling for new products. Changing components with zero cycle-time impact allows very short cycle times to be achieved.
Horizontal dual-spindle machining center
- Positioning and centering fixture with zero cycle-time impact in loading/removal station
- Precise production thanks to numerically controlled machining units
- Up to six independent machining units in operation at any one time
- HSK-C quick-change system in motor spindle
- Quick-change system for workpiece clamping fixtures
- Tool technology tuned precisely to individual operations
Cycle times from 8 s/piece
depending on machining scope
Max. component length (mm)
Max. component cross-section (mm)
250 x 100
Siemens Simatic S7-1500
Integrated crane system for changing the clamping fixtures
Automatic loading/removal to robot systems
Integration of extraction systems
Process data acquisition
Specifications subject to change.