makes it possible to simulate complex system concepts and manufacturing processes during the planning phase in order to check feasibility, bottlenecks and throughput in advance. Dependencies between several systems in a network can also be determined and optimized by visualizing actual production plans. The findings flow into the system and production concept, leading to optimized solutions.
As an engineering service, CYBERNETICS SIMULATION is able to compare and evaluate concepts by different manufacturers. This tool makes it possible to operate systems virtually, i.e. solely on the basis of 3D data. The PLC can be programmed when building the system, then transferred to the control system once it is physically complete. The collision checks and process optimizations are carried out in advance. This means that any required changes are usually only minor, which shortens the start-up time.
- Possible to simulate different production concepts (engineering)
- Results can be presented in various levels of detail:
- Simple presentation for quick results
- Detailed presentation for marketing purposes
- Virtual start-up to reduce throughput time
- Simulations can be run to determine feasibility, bottlenecks, buffer sizes and system throughput.
- In addition, downtime during system conversions can be reduced with virtual start-up.
CYBERNETICS SIMULATION is configured in accordance with the customer’s specific requirements.
We define the resulting technical data in collaboration with the customer.