The hammer station
The Fill CORECRACKER S is a robust preliminary decoring unit, equipped with a vertically slewable hammer unit and adapted to the harsh foundry environment, which breaks the sand core of the casting prior to the actual sand removal process.
THE HAMMER STATION
Following manual or automatic loading, the frame with the hammers swings down 60° and is positioned over the casting.
The impact cylinders conduct energy into the component and break up the core.
Afterwards, the frame swings back up again. The casting is removed manually or automatically.
The sand is discharged downwards in a targeted manner.
- Up to six impact hammers can be positioned freely
- The clamping platen is freely accessible from above – robot operation is possible
- The sand is discharged underneath through a slewable component fixture
- Simple adjustment of the hammers along the X and Y coordinate axes on guide rails
- Depending on the application, the hammer station can be fitted with pneumatic or hydraulic impact hammer
Dimensions (incl. Sound-proofing)
Adjustable working height (mm)
900 - 950
Clamping surface (mm)
Hammering surface (mm)
Acoustic booth (kg)
Casting and mounting (kg)
Omler or Globe
Air consumption (l/min), at 6 bar
Frequency (Hz), at 6 bar
Max. oil flow (l/min)
swing range 60°
Specifications subject to change.