The hammer belt
The CORECRACKER B hammer belt from Fill is a robust preliminary decoring unit, equipped with a conveyor belt and adapted to the harsh foundry environment, which breaks the sand core of the casting.
Following manual or automatic loading, the conveyor belt transports the castings in an indexed mann to the hammer position.
The impact hammers conduct energy into the component and break up the core.
Once the casting has been hammered, it is transported on the conveyor belt from the sound-proofed area of the hammering station to the removal postition, where the sand is discharged downwards.
The casting is removed manually or automatically.
- Up to six impact hammers can bei installed in the hammer belt
- The loading and removal position is freely accessible from above. Loading and removal is possible using automatic (robots) manual handling systems.
- The function of each hammer is monitored using an controlled freqency meter
- Maximum flexibility due to continuously variable setting options for the impact hammers
- Depending on the application, the hammer belt can be fitted with pneumatic or hydraulic impact hammers
Dimensions (incl. Sound-proofing)
3.000 – 7.000
1.200 – 1.600
2.500 – 3.200
Adjustable working height (mm)
1.000 - 1.100
Conveyor belt width (mm)
600 - 1.200
2.000 – 5.000
Acoustic booth (kg)
Omler or Globe
Air consumption (l/min), at 6 bar
Frequency (Hz), at 6 bar
Max. oil flow (l/min)
Specifications subject to change.