AUTOMATED CUTTING SYSTEM
Fill develops and builds fully automated cutting lines that process aluminum raw panels into customized blanks. For this purpose, we link several saws and storage systems and handle the data management between all components and the control system.
The raw panels are fed to the sawing system either directly via handling systems or via storage systems and can be labeled according to the cutting plan. The CYBERNETICS control software controls the most efficient processing of the cutting plan via several panel saws. Scraps can be temporarily stored or transported out and scrap can be separated by type. The finished blanks are stacked fully automatically according to customer orders. Various checks (dimensions, weight, etc.) can be integrated into the process, and packaging of customer orders ready for transport is also possible.
- Customer-specific planning according to capacity requirements and space conditions
- Simulation of the plant layout for advance optimization
- Control software for controlling all connected plant components incl. warehouse
- Intelligent processing of the cutting plan
- Low personnel costs due to highest degree of automation
The machine is designed according to customer-specific requirements.
We define the resulting technical data in collaboration with the customer.