Machining line for electric motor housing components.
The rapid shift to electromobility and the resulting rapid increase in unit numbers increasingly require the use of highly productive, interlinked manufacturing systems. The highest demand for precision is placed on the stator housing, including attached parts.
For mechanical processing, Fill has combined a number of innovations for this purpose:
- Simulation of all manufacturing processes
- Use of double-spindle machining centers of the SYNCROMILL C series
- Air conditioning of the entire processing machine
- Machining processes with minimum quantity lubrication (MQL)
- Perfectly matched automation solutions
- CASTTESTER leak testing systems
- CYBERNETICS VISION Pore/Cavity Inspection
- CYBERNETICS PRODUCE / CYBERNETICS ANALYZE as production cockpit
- Everything from a single source = Turnkey
Fill supplies almost all the necessary machines and system components from its own production, thereby ensuring a maximum reduction in interfaces with different suppliers. This saves valuable resources and significantly shortens throughput times. The benefit is enormous, especially in the case of changes during and after the project duration.
Production systems from Fill offer maximum productivity with minimum use of resources and thus make a significant contribution to your sustainable production.