Highly flexible profile machining
The SYNCROMILL Q has been developed especially for machining elongated components where highest productivity levels are required. Two workpieces can be machined simultaneously by up to six spindles.
The focus is on extruded aluminum profiles, such as those used in modern vehicle architectures as #sidemembers, #crossmembers and individual parts for #batterytrays. Thanks to its high flexibility levels, the SYNCROMILL Q machining center is also ideally suited to die-cast parts.
Advantages SYNCROMILL Q42-63/600:
- Highly cost-effective thanks to simultaneous machining of multiple workpieces
- Large operating range with small footprint
- Specific workpiece clamping technology
- Up to 6 spindles in operation at any one time
- Ideal for automation
- SYNCROMILL Q42, Q62: cost and space savings thanks to common media technology
- Machine, process, and automation from a single source
Profiles, longitudinal members, crossmembers, sills, bumpers