APPLICATION DEVELOPERS - CODING develop software applications for the widest variety of uses. For example, for mobile devices (smartphones, tablets), browser applications, and for communication between humans and machines.
APPRENTICESHIP DURATION 4 YEARS
Vocational school 2 Linz
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating applications that communicate with various machines
- Planning and preparing web-based mobile and desktop applications
- Implementing user interfaces for applications
- Developing access to a database with suitable query languages
- Data analysis
- Applying suitable testing methods
"It´s the variety that I like the most. I work together with colleagues from different departments – sometimes in the office, sometimes on the machines. Identifying problems, finding solutions, and then implementing them as well – that´s challenging and exciting."
Stefan, APPLICATION DEVELOPER - CODING
"I´ve been interested in computers ever since my youth – particularly in software and how it works. At Fill, I can specialize in this field. We find innovative solutions together in creative teams. The technology is changing constantly, so I work with my fingers on the pulse of the times. At the end of a project, I see how my software can make a machine come to life."
Lukas, APPLICATION DEVELOPER - CODING
Application Developer - Coding