COMPOSITE PROCESS AUTOMATION
The industrial processing of fiber-reinforced composites is one of the main competitive factors for manufacturing companies. Success depends on productivity and process reliability. For decades now, Fill has been developing the best solutions for lightweight composite construction and making its customers in the automotive, aerospace, and energy sectors the best in their fields. At JEC Europe 2014 from 11 to 13 March in Paris, we will be presenting our latest developments in the automation of composite processes – from the fiber to the tested component:
- Laying processes for dry knits
- Ultrasound applications (testing, cutting, joining)
- RTM systems with vertical injection molding presses
- CNC robot systems with Sinumerik 840 D sl
- CNC X-ray inspection systems for large components
We look forward to welcoming you at our exhibition stand - Pavillon 7.2 - S35.