Your apprenticeship at Fill.
If you want to hit the ground running, you'll benefit from a solid foundation.
With more than 90 apprentices, Fill is one of the largest training enterprises in the region. Up to 30 young people every year decide to start on their road to the future at Fill. This decision opens up a diverse career path full of opportunities, because today's apprentices develop into tomorrow's technical specialists and managers.
We learn for the future,
not for school
We want to give you the opportunity to develop the technologies of the future – so we offer you a state-of-the-art apprenticeship. As an apprentice, you'll receive comprehensive training in various areas of production and you'll be integrated into the company’s processes right from the start. Your apprenticeship is rounded off with additional courses in the areas of social skills and character development.
Furthermore, we offer you the opportunity to do "Apprenticeship with Matura" and consequently acquire the title of "engineer" after six years' work experience. This qualification also opens the way to a specialist technical college or university.
Your talents will find a wide variety of development and deployment opportunities with us. We offer numerous interesting fields in which you can develop your skills and enjoy a successful future with us. FILL YOUR FUTURE.
Our vision. Your future
Open to new things, courageous, creative and with team spirit, we have taken on new challenges right from the start.
THE NEXT WORLD PROJECT is our project for the apprenticeship of tomorrow.
We are expanding our talent lab FUTURE LAB in the fields of environment and science, thus showing new ways in career orientation. For the advancement of our team and our customers, we create a spectacular space where creativity and community are born and where young people can discover and develop their talents. You can become part of this vision and shape solutions for a better future together with us. We are one!
What will the future bring?
Where can future be learned?
Which technologies will we use?
THE NEXT WORLD ACADEMY
lern, discover, interact
The most modern trainng center for technical professions in Austria.
Is this your future?
Not all technology is the same. You can work out which apprenticeship is the right one for you at our Fill taster days. You can discover the different divisions of our company. You can even get involved in small projects and find out where your future lies. To recharge your batteries for the second half of the day, we invite you to join us for lunch in the Fill restaurant.
Then arrange a trial appointment and experience the world of Fill live!
The fast track to technology
Your "AHS Matura" higher school certificate is the direct path to a technical profession. You can expect a shortened apprenticeship within the framework of an occupational training program in full-time employment with an attractive starting salary. You learn the relevant theory at vocational college. Furthermore, you will acquire future-oriented skills on a social, digital, and international level within the framework of the Fill Academy, again with the support of other educational providers and external partners.
The "Duale Studies" (Duale Akademie) are available in the following apprenticeship programs:
- Application Development – Coding
- Electrical Engineering - Systems and Operating
- Information Technology - Systems Engineering
- Mechatronics for Production Technology
- Metal Technology for Machine Engineering
Your benefits with the Duale Akademie:
- Direct, guaranteed career entry after your AHS Matura
- Attractive starting salary in conjunction with high-quality, guaranteed training
- Training in a very highly sought-after profession
- Acquisition of specialist and future-oriented skills within the framework of the Duale Akademie
- Exclusive offer for AHS graduates
- Suitable qualification for further educational courses
- Graduation after 2.5 or 3 years with the official title of "DA Professional"
Countryside & Technology
Would you like to learn a second profession, in addition to that of a skilled agricultural worker? Thanks to the well-rounded training provided at an agricultural college (such as LFS Otterbach, Burgkirchen), we can offer the opportunity to learn the profession of "Metalworking Technician in Machine Engineering" over a shorter period.
In the third year of your college course, you will have already attended the first year's classes of vocational college, so you can start our apprenticeship in the second year – with the first year credited.
This is the future!
- Top current iPhone for private use from the 1st day of work
- Performance bonus for your dedication up to 400 euros per year of apprenticeship or a festival package (including one extra day of annual leave and 200 euros festival spending money
- Payment of accommodation expenses
- Upper Austrian Transport Association (OÖVV) youth network ticket (free use of public transport throughout Upper Austria)
- Free extra tuition if required
- Preparatory courses for the final apprenticeship exam
- Crowning conclusion with the "Walk of Fill" event
- "Lehre mit Matura" (apprenticeship with higher school certificate)
- Flextime after basic training
- Vocational training opportunities in the Fill Academy
- Technical training courses are offered in-house and externally (e.g., robotics training, welding courses, pneumatics and hydraulics, etc.)
- The area of personal skills training comprises numerous courses in each apprenticeship year (e.g., external team building seminars, courses in cooperation with the Upper Austrian Red Cross)
- Commercial skills training within the framework of a two-day planning game in collaboration with an external partner
- The skills of tomorrow are taught in the Future Lab. Here you'll acquire comprehensive knowledge in the field of digitalization
- Ergonomic and modern workplaces
- Work clothing, including cleaning service
- Subsidized lunch in the Fill employee restaurant
- Communication islands with WiFi, beverage and snack vending machines, and free "worker drink"
- FILLinForm! and you? (fitness studio in the company building, cooperation with trainers and physiotherapists, 1x yoga and 1x fitness training per week)
- Company celebrations (Advent party, summer party, etc.)
- Trade fair attendance, presentation of apprenticeships, e.g., at career orientation days
- CORE as an internal communication and organization tool
- profill – the employee newsletter
- FILL IDEA – operational ideas management
- FillCard – cashless payment within our company plus numerous discounts at regional partner companies
6 Steps to an apprenticeship
Use our online application and upload all your application documents (cover letter, resumé with photo, school report). Apply as soon as possible. You can expect our response within two weeks.
Link to taster day for apprenticeship At the taster day, you'll gain insights into the various activities and get to know Fill as a company. During your stay, you'll take a PC-based talent check (general knowledge test).
We'll invite you and one of your parents to attend an interview. Together, we'll discuss your experiences from the taster day and the results of your talent check. This is your opportunity to convince us once again that you are the right choice for an an apprenticeship position.
We'll agree a date for a feedback meeting at your interview. By then, you will have received an offer or a rejection for the apprenticeship program by email.
You did it! You've landed a place on an apprenticeship at Fill. In the first week of July, we invite you and your parents to attend a Welcome Day. Here, we'll give you all the information you need about the apprenticeship, your apprenticeship contract, and your work clothing. The event is rounded off with a guided tour of the company. At the Welcome Day, you and your parents will meet all the relevant contact persons and get to see your future training workplace. Furthermore, you'll have your first chance to network with the other apprentices.
Start of apprenticeship - The apprenticeship starts on September 1 (for some apprenticeships also additionally on March 1).
Apprenticeship Training Team
Team Manager Apprentice Training (center)
Apprentice Trainer Mechanics (2nd from left)
Apprentice Trainer Technology (left)
Apprentice Trainer Software (2nd from right)
Apprentice Trainer Electrics (right)
Human Resource Management