Trial day for apprenticeship
You have the opportunity to get a taste of our company and get a closer look at the following apprenticeships:
- Application development - Coding
- Technical draftsman/draftswoman
- Logistics clerk
- Electrical engineering for plant and operating technology (also with focus on building services or software technology)
- Mechanical engineering technology
- Machining technology
- Process technology
- Information Technology - System Engineering
Click on "Apply" and fill in the application form with your data. Under "My request" please indicate your desired date(s) and the apprenticeship(s) you are interested in.
Please upload the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae with address, phone number and email (of you and your parents).
- Copy of the last school report (if available also the annual report of the 8th grade)
- Confirmation/form from the school/institute that you are insured during the trial days (please fill in and sign). The confirmed form will be sent back to you by e-mail together with the confirmation and all information about the trial day.
For a good organization of the taster days we need about a week's notice, so we ask you to send the complete documents promptly.
We prefer online applications. However, if you do not have the possibility to apply online, you can also hand in your complete documents in person at our reception or send them by mail: Fill Gesellschaft m.b.H., Fillstraße 1, 4942 Gurten, Austria.
Safety has top priority. Even in times of pandemic, we want to give young people an insight into apprenticeships at Fill. Our trial process is therefore designed to comply with all statutory safety and hygiene regulations relating to Corona.
Application as Trial day for apprenticeship.
Please fill in all fields, the mandatory fields are marked with *!