Machining technician junior (m/f/x)
- Machining of machine and tool components on 5-axis machining centers.
- Production of milled, ground and turned parts
- Quality control of the manufactured parts
- Monitoring of the program sequence as well as dimensional intermediate checks
- Completed training
- Accuracy in work, flexibility in working hours (2-shift operation with flexitime regulation)
- In-house training as a machining technician: You will learn DIN ISO (G-Code) programming on Heidenhain controls (TNC530, TNC640) at Fill.
- Minimum pay EUR 2,100.00 gross per month for full-time, overtime is additionally compensated, overpayment possible both in and after the training phase
- No series production, single part production of highly complex machine components
- Wide range of further training and career opportunities
- Numerous social benefits (fitness room, employee restaurant, etc.)
- Very good working atmosphere in a multi-award winning family business