Intelligent Production Technology (dual study, bachelor)
With the dual bachelor studies “Intelligent Production Technology” in cooperation with the FH Wels, work and study can be perfectly combined.
The contents are not only taught and applied at the University of Applied Sciences, but also in the company. The tasks in the company are accordingly challenging and instructive.
The networking and systematic use of data opens up new opportunities for industry. Thus, Industry 4.0 is not an end in itself, but serves to be able to create more different products with the same production plant. At the same time, intelligent production also allows for better quality and more efficient production. For this purpose, data analysis methods with optimization processes are used. The secure worldwide communication between plants or between plants and operators or maintenance staff is a prerequisite for Industry 4.0 and a field of activity for graduates of this course.
The studies “Intelligent Production Engineering” imparts future-oriented knowledge across disciplines. The theoretical input is imparted at the University of Applied Sciences and supplemented with practical and advanced contents at Fill.
After graduation you can take on a responsible position:
- in production or logistics
- in quality assurance
- in mechanical or electrical construction
- in the field of software (e.g. plant programming, image processing, application development)
Duration of study:
6 semesters (180 ECTS), Bachelor
Form of organization:
Theoretical and practical phases as well as continuous reflection alternate. The practical phases go beyond the usual scope of a professional internship. This allows for the ideal combination of scientific research and practical implementation.
This form of organization creates the framework conditions for a tolerable amount of time for the students.
- University entrance qualification
- Active employment relationship from the 3rd semester
Further information on the homepage of the FH Wels: https://www.fh-ooe.at/campus-wels/studiengaenge/bachelor/intelligente-produktionstechnik/
The possible areas of application for Fill in the practical operating phases:
- Mechanical design (CAD)
- control and feedback control systems in the software sector
- Manufacturing technology in mechanical production
- Machine tools in mechanical production
- Hydraulics and pneumatics in fluid technology
- Mechatronic components and systems in product development
- You are technically gifted
- You are interested in mechatronics and intelligent production technology
- You are committed, versatile and enjoy working in a team
- You are ready to learn something new
- Diverse training options and career opportunities
- Numerous employee benefits (fitness room, employee restaurant, etc.)
- Very good working environment in a multiple award-winning family business
This course of study is ideal for dedicated high performance employees who are already working in the production area. It is also ideal for motivated technicians in the fields of design, automation technology, quality assurance and maintenance.
Are you interested? Then apply online until 30.06.2022. We will forward your application to the FH Wels.