Dual Metal Technology - Mechanical Engineering (for AHS graduates)
You already have your AHS-Matura in your pocket and want the direct job entry in the technical area? Then the Duale Akademie Metalltechnik - Maschinenbautechnik is just the right thing for you!
You can expect a shortened apprenticeship training within the framework of a company trainee program (full-time employment) with an attractive starting salary. You will be taught the technical theory at vocational school, supplemented by other training providers. You will be taught future skills on a social, digital and international level within the Fill Academy, but also by other training providers and external partners.
After 2.5 years, the Dual Academy concludes with the new and official training qualification of the Upper Austrian Business: DA Professional.
Here you can find all details: www.dualeakademie.at
Your benefits with the Dual Academy:
- Direct, guaranteed career entry after the AHS-Matura
- Attractive starting salary combined with a high-quality and guaranteed training
- Training in a profession in particularly high demand
- Imparting specialist and future skills within the framework of the Dual Academy
- Exclusive offer for AHS graduates
- Connectable to further and subsequent educational qualifications
Your tasks as a metal technician (main module: mechanical engineering) at Fill:
- Manufacturing of machine parts
- Assembly and installation of machines and equipment
- Installation of media technology (hydraulics, pneumatics, lubrication)
- Assembly and commissioning of the machines and plants at the customer's premises
- operator training
- You are technically gifted
- You're handy with your hands
- You are interested in mechanics
- You are committed, versatile and enjoy working in a team
- You are ready for foreign assignments
- Top modern training in our training workshop and the respective specialist departments
- Secure and future-oriented workplace with varied, innovative range of tasks
- Apprentice income: EUR 2,236.16 gross per month (full-time position)
- Bonus of up to EUR 400 per apprenticeship year or a festival pass (incl. 1 extra vacation day and EUR 200 festival money)
- Wide range of further training and career opportunities
- More flexibility through flexitime
- Attractive benefits (state-of-the-art iPhone also for private use, OÖVV youth network ticket, team events, apprentice parties, fitness studio, staff restaurant, company doctor, etc.)
- Excellent working atmosphere in a regional, award-winning family company
- Opportunity to gain experience abroad through assembly assignments (from the age of 18)
After your training you will be a sought-after specialist in the field of metal technology. But at Fill you will find young specialists in a wide variety of fields. With the Fill Academy, we offer you the opportunity to develop yourself further and climb the career ladder.
The Dual Academy always starts in September.
Interest? Then apply to us right away! True to the motto: “Get paid for learning!
Application as Dual Metal Technology - Mechanical Engineering (for AHS graduates).
Please fill in all fields, the mandatory fields are marked with *!