Dual Mechatronics Engineering Apprenticeship (for AHS graduates)
If you have already pocketed your “AHS Matura” (higher school certificate from an academic secondary school) and are looking to land a job in the technical field, then the “Duale Akademie” (dual academy) majoring in mechatronics is just the thing for you!
You can expect a shortened apprenticeship within the framework of an occupational training program (full-time employment) with an attractive starting salary. The relevant theory will be taught at vocational college Berufsschule 5 in Linz, supplemented by other educational providers. At the same time, you will acquire future-oriented skills on a social, digital, and international level within the framework of the Fill Academy, again with the support of other educational providers and external partners.
You graduate from the “Duale Akademie” after 2.5 years with the new, official qualification of Upper Austrian Business DA Professional.
www.dualeakademie.at. You can find all the details here!
Your benefits with the Duale Akademie:
- Direct, guaranteed career entry after your AHS Matura
- Attractive starting salary in conjunction with high-quality, guaranteed training
- Training in a very highly sought-after profession
- Acquisition of specialist and future-oriented skills within the framework of the Duale Akademie
- Exclusive offer for AHS graduates
- Suitable qualification for further educational courses
Your duties as a mechatronics engineer (main module: production technology) at Fill
- Responsible for ensuring optimum interaction between mechanics, electronics, and IT
- Control cabinet configuration
- Assembling and installing mechanical components with electrical and electronic elements
- Control of mechanics and electronics
- Assembling and commissioning complex machines and systems on the customer’s premises
- Maintenance, servicing, and faultfinding on machines and systems
You are …
- You are technically adept
- You are skilled with your hands
- You are interested in electronics AND mechanics
- You are enthusiastic, versatile, and enjoy working in a team
- You are prepared to work abroad
- Apprentice remuneration: EUR 2,089.87 gross per month
- Various training options and career opportunities
- Numerous employee benefits (fitness room, employee restaurant, etc.)
- Very good working environment in a multiple award-winning family business
After your apprenticeship, you will be a sought-after specialist in the field of mechatronics. However, young skilled professionals can be found in the widest variety of fields at Fill. With the Fill Academy, we can offer you the opportunity to further yourself and climb the career ladder.
The Duale Akademie always starts in autumn.
Interested? Then apply now! True to the motto: learning pays!