Dual Master's Degree in Robotic Systems Engineering
With Fill to Robotics Master
Robotics is changing the world. As striking as it sounds, the changes in society, economy and science can be heard every day.
The new master's course “Robotic Systems Engineering” at the Wels and Hagenberg Campus represents an optimal higher qualification in this field. The focus is on working and production conditions. In terms of content, the Master's program addresses current and future trends, such as Industry 4.0, collaborative robotics, digital assistants (e.g. exoskeleton) and much more.
By designing modern robot systems, graduates can reduce the number of strenuous, dangerous or stupid tasks performed by workers. Further focal points are in the area of autonomous vehicles, smart devices, such as augmented reality glasses or smart sensors.
- Design and dimensioning of robot systems for the production of products with many variants
- Design of human-robot workplaces taking into account technological and occupational psychological aspects
- Dimensioning of sensor-actuator systems for complex handling and transport tasks
Duration of study:
4 semesters (120 ECTS)
Form of organization:
The classroom courses take place in October and March from Monday to Friday. During the rest of the study period, regular attendance times are scheduled on Thursdays and Fridays.
- Completion of a relevant bachelor's degree or a comparable university degree of at least 6 semesters' duration.
- Active employment in a relevant subject from the beginning of the course (recommendation: 24 hours per week)
- Master thesis in the company
Online or in writing at Fill and by 30.06.2024 at the FH OÖ (www.fh-ooe.at/bewerbung).
Your tasks at Fill:
- Design and dimensioning of robot systems
- Programming and commissioning of industrial robots
- Online and offline programming of robot systems
- Dimensioning of sensor-actuator systems
- Evaluation and application of the latest technologies
- You are technically gifted
- You are interested in robot systems
- You are committed, versatile and enjoy working in a team
- You're ready to learn something new.
- Diverse training options and career opportunities
- Numerous employee benefits (fitness room, employee restaurant, etc.)
- Very good working environment in a multiple award-winning family business
Application as Dual Master's Degree in Robotic Systems Engineering.
Please fill in all fields, the mandatory fields are marked with *!