Dual Bachelor's Degree in Hardware Software Design
“Hardware-Software-Design” goes beyond classical computer science.
This broad-based course of study closely links computer science or software development with hardware design and offers additional know-how in the areas of digital networking, information technology and electronics. Basic methodological knowledge forms the basis for expert, engineering-based procedures. An individual deepening is possible through a variety of optional subjects.
Students learn to develop software and hardware in a professional way and to link them optimally. This enables them to deal with microprocessors, sensors, control elements, software, integrated operating systems, networks and much more and to realize networked, intelligent products.
In addition, students acquire knowledge in system and project management and learn to think in agile processes and system contexts. Foreign languages and personal skills complete the knowledge. Through projects and the practical phases, the knowledge acquired during studies can be deepened and applied.
After graduation you can take up a responsible position:
- in the field of software (e.g. software developer, system designer, system architect or embedded systems engineer)
- in the area of research & development
- in IT consulting
- in product development or product management
- in a project management function
Duration of study:
6 semesters (180 ECTS), Bachelor
Form of organization:
Theoretical phases are completed at the FH Hagenberg. Theoretical and practical phases alternate. The practical phases go beyond the usual scope of a professional internship. This enables the ideal combination of scientific research and practical implementation.
This form of organisation creates the framework conditions for a tolerable amount of time for the students.
- General university entrance qualification
- Active employment relationship from the 3rd semester
Further information on the homepage of the FH Hagenberg: https://www.fh-ooe.at/campus-hagenberg/studiengaenge/bachelor/hardware-software-design/
- You are technically gifted
- You are interested in the soft- and hardware
- You are committed, versatile and enjoy working in a team
- You are ready to learn something new
- Diverse training options and career opportunities
- Numerous employee benefits (fitness room, employee restaurant, etc.)
- Very good working environment in a multiple award-winning family business
This study is ideal for committed high performers who are already working in a comparable field.
Interested? Then apply online until 30.06.2023. We will forward your application to the FH Hagenberg.
Application as Dual Bachelor's Degree in Hardware Software Design.
Please fill in all fields, the mandatory fields are marked with *!