Diploma thesis for HTL: Development of a Web API for the simulation software Visual Components
Fill uses the Visual Components software to create material flow simulations of production plants. In the course of this work, a bidirectional web API (using ASP.NET, SignalR) is to be developed in order to be able to display data from the simulations in the browser and to control the simulation models therein.
- Familiarization with the C# API of Visual Components
- Familiarization with ASP.NET, SignalR
- Implementation of a local web server
- Execution of tests
- Documentation of the results
- Ongoing education in a HTL
- Motivation & reliability
- Assumption of printing costs in case of very good or good success
- Support from a supervisor from the relevant specialist department
- Get to know Fill as a potential employer and contribute your own ideas and knowledge
- Exciting opportunity to supplement your theoretical knowledge with practical experience
- Very good working atmosphere in a multi-award-winning family company
Start from now
We look forward to receiving your application!
Application as Diploma thesis for HTL: Development of a Web API for the simulation software Visual Components.
Please fill in all fields, the mandatory fields are marked with *!