Diploma thesis for HTL: Comparison of electric/pneumatic actuators
Fill uses many pneumatic actuators (e.g. grippers, cylinders, etc.). There are now also many components with electric drives on the procurement market. These electric components often offer advantages over pneumatic drives. The most striking disadvantage is the higher acquisition costs.
Figure 1: Gripper / cylinder
- Definition of the components to be evaluated
- Cost assessment of the variants already in use
- Cost assessment of the alternative electrical variants
- Summary of the advantages and disadvantages of both variants
- Create selection "guide" for construction
- Ongoing training at an HTL
- Motivation & reliability
- Assumption of printing costs with very good or good success
- Support from a supervisor from the respective specialist department
- Get to know Fill as a potential employer and contribute your own ideas and knowledge
- Exciting opportunity to supplement your theoretical knowledge with practical experience
- Very good working atmosphere in an award-winning family business
From February 2024 / During internship July/August (4 weeks)
We look forward to receiving your application!
Application as Diploma thesis for HTL: Comparison of electric/pneumatic actuators.
Please fill in all fields, the mandatory fields are marked with *!