Bachelor thesis: Application of Automated Guided Vehicles in special machine construction
Special machines are capital goods and often have a high degree of individualization. Special machine manufacturing therefore differs from classic series production, such as in the automotive sector. In the production environment, internal transport is increasingly becoming a key competence, regardless of the form of production. These transport processes also offer opportunities for automation. Automated guided vehicles (AGVs) have the potential to autonomously handle parts of the flow of goods. Currently, it is unclear to what extent AGVs are also suitable for special purpose machinery. The aim of this thesis is a systematic analysis of automated guided vehicles. From this, recommendations for action for the focal company are to be developed. At the same time, the company internship provides the basis for getting to know the focal company.
- Systematic elaboration of the subject area (advantages and disadvantages, modes of operation, applications, ...) on the basis of a literature research.
- Pointing out the peculiarities of the special mechanical engineering on the basis of the focal enterprise (Fill).
- Analysis of prerequisites and possible applications in special machine building companies.
- Interpretation of the results and pointing out of recommendations for Fill.
- Ongoing studies at a university of applied sciences/university
- Motivation & reliability
- Assumption of printing costs in case of very good or good results
- Support from a supervisor from the relevant specialist department
- Get to know Fill as a potential employer and contribute your own ideas and knowledge
- Great opportunity to supplement your theoretical knowledge with practical experience
- Very good working atmosphere in an award-winning family company
- Time frame: Start immediately
We look forward to receiving your application!