Bachelor/Master thesis: Visualization of data flows in the project workflow
A customer needs a special machine and contacts the Fill company for this. During the course of the project, a lot of information is exchanged, partly verbally or digitally, between several departments. The information is also processed in different engineering tools (ERP, CAD, DATA MANAGEMENT and EPLAN). The challenge is to consistently make all information available at the right time and in the right place.
The core of this work is the visualization of the interfaces between the processes and departments involved. The visualization should contain the following information:
- What information
- Which format
- Between which processes
- Which persons/roles
- Which tool (software tool)
- Conducting interviews with information carriers in a project run
- Comparison of the approach of individual competence centers
- Representation of the data flows in the project run on the basis of a model
- Evaluation of possible automation of data flows between engineering tools
- Ongoing studies at a university of applied sciences/university
- Motivation & reliability
- Assumption of printing costs in case of very good or good results
- Support from a supervisor from the relevant specialist department
- Get to know Fill as a potential employer and contribute your own ideas and knowledge
- Great opportunity to supplement your theoretical knowledge with practical experience
- Very good working atmosphere in an award-winning family company
- Time frame: Start immediately
We look forward to receiving your application!
Application as Bachelor/Master thesis: Visualization of data flows in the project workflow.
Please fill in all fields, the mandatory fields are marked with *!