Bachelor/Master thesis: Requirements analysis for a mechatronic data pool
When current projects from Fill are analyzed, it becomes clear that pure mechanical engineering no longer exists in this sense. Customer inquiries exclusively involve mechatronic products. For this reason, it is necessary to link the disciplines of mechanics, electrical engineering and software more closely.
One way of achieving a better link would be a mechatronic data pool or a mechatronic library in which components are viewed from a mechatronic perspective.
- Creation of a concept for the mechatronic data pool (data structure, etc.)
- Evaluation of necessary information to be able to create a mechatronic view of a function/component
- Identification of information sources
- Creation of examples of functions/components in a mechatronic point of view
- Ongoing studies at a university of applied sciences/university
- Motivation & reliability
- Assumption of printing costs in case of very good or good results
- Support from a supervisor from the relevant specialist department
- Get to know Fill as a potential employer and contribute your own ideas and knowledge
- Great opportunity to supplement your theoretical knowledge with practical experience
- Very good working atmosphere in an award-winning family company
- Time frame: Start immediately
We look forward to receiving your application!
Application as Bachelor/Master thesis: Requirements analysis for a mechatronic data pool.
Please fill in all fields, the mandatory fields are marked with *!