Bachelor/Master thesis: Physical simulation of a robot
To evaluate software and hardware for industrial robots, these can already be tested in simulations. The better the simulation matches reality, the more reliable the results and statements that can be derived from it. In order to use this for industrial robots in the future, a model with physical properties of the robot mechanics (e.g. mass, inertia, center of gravity, elasticities and drive train) will be generated. After evaluating a suitable software, your task is to build and test a model that is as close to reality as possible.
- Familiarization with robotics and mechanics
- Requirement analysis and evaluation of simulation software
- Development of relevant mechanical properties
- Generation and testing of a robot model
- Ongoing studies at a university of applied sciences/university
- Motivation & reliability
- Assumption of printing costs in case of very good or good results
- Support from a supervisor from the relevant specialist department
- Get to know Fill as a potential employer and contribute your own ideas and knowledge
- Great opportunity to supplement your theoretical knowledge with practical experience
- Very good working atmosphere in an award-winning family company
- Time frame: Start immediately
We look forward to receiving your application!
Application as Bachelor/Master thesis: Physical simulation of a robot.
Please fill in all fields, the mandatory fields are marked with *!