Bachelor/Master Thesis: Orchestration of Cloud Services
Fill processes production data from many customer machines with cloud-based systems. For this purpose, a variety of often Dockerized services as well as services traditionally operated with virtual machines are used. The goal of this work is to provide a common Kubernetes-based architecture for these services in order to use existing hardware more efficiently, to accelerate update cycles and tests, and to increase the maintainability of the overall system.
- Setup of the Kubernetes cluster.
- Evaluation, description and development of the data storage content claims.
- Development of the corresponding YAML/Helm descriptions.
- Deployment and testing of the development.
- Ongoing studies at a university of applied sciences/university
- Motivation & reliability
- Assumption of printing costs in case of very good or good results
- Support from a supervisor from the relevant specialist department
- Get to know Fill as a potential employer and contribute your own ideas and knowledge
- Great opportunity to supplement your theoretical knowledge with practical experience
- Very good working atmosphere in an award-winning family company
- Time frame: Start immediately
We look forward to receiving your application!