Bachelor/Master thesis: Major projects in mechanical engineering
Many customers are increasingly relying on expert knowledge from a single source. From the customer's point of view, this reduces the number of interfaces, but at the same time increases the scope of work for the contractor. The resulting increase in project complexity often requires modified structures or different communication in the projects. Many topics that run smoothly in "normal" project sizes cannot be scaled arbitrarily without loss of quality. For this reason, processes must be analyzed and adapted to the changed requirements.
- Analysis of current processes in project execution
- Recognition of improvement potentials in "major projects
- Development of new processes including key figures, which define from which parameters these are applied
- Creation of an overall concept for the project structure
- Ongoing studies at a university of applied sciences/university
- Motivation & reliability
- Assumption of printing costs in case of very good or good results
- Support from a supervisor from the relevant specialist department
- Get to know Fill as a potential employer and contribute your own ideas and knowledge
- Great opportunity to supplement your theoretical knowledge with practical experience
- Very good working atmosphere in an award-winning family company
- Time frame: Start immediately
We look forward to receiving your application!
Application as Bachelor/Master thesis: Major projects in mechanical engineering.
Please fill in all fields, the mandatory fields are marked with *!