Bachelor/Master thesis: Improving the accuracy of numerically controlled robots
High-precision robots are becoming increasingly important for industrial applications. Fill is already a pioneer here and offers specially retrofitted and calibrated robots. To make industrial robots even more accurate, the individual axes can be measured and their concentricity optimized. This requires, on the one hand, the planning and execution of the test sequence with the robot and, on the other hand, the evaluation and analysis of the collected data. You can expect an exciting insight into a highly technological company and work on one of the most modern robot systems.
- Familiarization with robotics and numerical control
- Working with robots and measuring systems
- Development of a measuring and testing procedure
- Integration of the analyzed measurement data
- Ongoing studies at a university of applied sciences/university
- Motivation & reliability
- Assumption of printing costs in case of very good or good results
- Support from a supervisor from the relevant specialist department
- Get to know Fill as a potential employer and contribute your own ideas and knowledge
- Great opportunity to supplement your theoretical knowledge with practical experience
- Very good working atmosphere in an award-winning family company
- Time frame: Start immediately
We look forward to receiving your application!
Application as Bachelor/Master thesis: Improving the accuracy of numerically controlled robots.
Please fill in all fields, the mandatory fields are marked with *!