Bachelor/Master thesis: High-frequency measurement and acquisition of process data of a machine tool
Machine tools have become increasingly important in various manufacturing industries in recent years. For such machines, the focus is often on production quality, cycle time and costs. In the context of advancing digitalization, it is already common practice to record machine data during the manufacturing process and to draw conclusions about possible machine, tool or component faults on the basis of this data. This makes it possible to eliminate faulty components at an early stage, to adjust the drive control and to optimize the manufacturing process. In addition, this data can be stored for quality assurance purposes. The Fill company offers its customers the possibility to record, analyze and process such data within the CYBERNETICS software products.
Currently, the sampling rate of the measurement signals is limited. However, preliminary investigations have shown that selected machine, tool or component defects can only be detected by sampling in higher frequency ranges. The goal is to evaluate and implement the possibilities for high-frequency measurement and processing of process variables.
- Modeling and evaluation by means of simulation in MATLAB/Simulink
- Selection of a suitable sensor system and hardware for data processing
- Realization and implementation on a machine tool
- Ongoing studies at a university of applied sciences/university
- Motivation & reliability
- Assumption of printing costs in case of very good or good results
- Support from a supervisor from the relevant specialist department
- Get to know Fill as a potential employer and contribute your own ideas and knowledge
- Great opportunity to supplement your theoretical knowledge with practical experience
- Very good working atmosphere in an award-winning family company
- Time frame: Start immediately
We look forward to receiving your application!
Application as Bachelor/Master thesis: High-frequency measurement and acquisition of process data of a machine tool.
Please fill in all fields, the mandatory fields are marked with *!