Bachelor/Master thesis: Generation of synthetic images from CAD data for industrial image processing
In order to accelerate the development of image processing systems, the current trend is to use synthetic or rendered image material. Possible applications are the design of camera systems, optimization of image processing algorithms, as well as the training of AI models, as it is also done in the development of autonomous vehicles. In the course of this work, different tools for the automatic generation of synthetic data will be evaluated and a pipeline for the generation of images will be implemented with a selected tool.
- Evaluation of different tools (e.g. Blender, Nvidia Omniverse, etc.)
- Implementation of a pipeline for automated image creation
- Execution of tests
- Documentation of the results
- Ongoing studies at a university of applied sciences/university
- Motivation & reliability
- Assumption of printing costs in case of very good or good results
- Support from a supervisor from the relevant specialist department
- Get to know Fill as a potential employer and contribute your own ideas and knowledge
- Great opportunity to supplement your theoretical knowledge with practical experience
- Very good working atmosphere in an award-winning family company
- Time frame: Start immediately
We look forward to receiving your application!
Application as Bachelor/Master thesis: Generation of synthetic images from CAD data for industrial image processing.
Please fill in all fields, the mandatory fields are marked with *!