Bachelor/Master thesis: digital training
In the Fill company, training courses for the production facilities and their individual functions are offered for customers as well as for employees. In order to be able to market the training courses more qualitatively in the future, these documents are to be made available via a platform-independent system. It should be possible to make these documents available in such a way that they can be called up and offered independently of the end device. Most of this training takes place "live" in front of machines and functions, and in addition to the digital documents there should also be support from augmented reality (AR) on the end device. When trainings are not "live," virtual reality (VR) is intended to provide assistance - moving virtually through the machines. In addition to training, tutorials, e.g.: found via the Fill YouTube Channel, can be the way to go for support without a trainer.
Within the scope of this work, a software prototype is to be created that
- can manage the documents
- shows the topic AR and VR to the training modules and
- indicates a way for tutorials, which are freely accessible, or become chargeable.
- Ongoing studies at a university of applied sciences/university
- Motivation & reliability
- Assumption of printing costs in case of very good or good results
- Support from a supervisor from the relevant specialist department
- Get to know Fill as a potential employer and contribute your own ideas and knowledge
- Great opportunity to supplement your theoretical knowledge with practical experience
- Very good working atmosphere in an award-winning family company
- Time frame: Start immediately
We look forward to receiving your application!