Bachelor/Master thesis: digital fingerprint
For the qualitative traceability of machines, process data, logs and measurements are recorded at the Fill company. At a defined point in time, this data is integrated into the existing Fill systems. In the future, at this defined point in time, the collected data is to be transferred to a platform-independent machine file. Possibilities are to be created how these different data are presented transparently and intuitively for everyone. This prototype should have the possibility to compare these gained data machine model dependent with each other.
- Defined data of this machine act can be analyzed on it, on which conclusions on the manufacturing process are to develop.
- In addition, during the warranty period, the service team should have access to this file in order to store further information of the machine.
- Ongoing studies at a university of applied sciences/university
- Motivation & reliability
- Assumption of printing costs in case of very good or good results
- Support from a supervisor from the relevant specialist department
- Get to know Fill as a potential employer and contribute your own ideas and knowledge
- Great opportunity to supplement your theoretical knowledge with practical experience
- Very good working atmosphere in an award-winning family company
- Time frame: Start immediately
We look forward to receiving your application!