Apprentice Mechatronics - main module: Production Technology
Modern machines are a combination of sophisticated mechanics and intelligent electronic control systems. Mechatronics engineers bridge these two worlds, creating the technologies of the future.
- Responsible for the interaction of mechanics, electronics and informatics
- Assembly and wiring of control cabinets, control panels and terminal boxes
- Assembly and installation of mechanical parts with electrical and electronic elements
- Installation of media technology (hydraulics, pneumatics, lubrication)
- Assembly and commissioning of complex machines and systems at the customer's site
- Servicing, maintenance and troubleshooting of machines and systems
- Finished the ninth level of education
- Willingness to travel
- Technical talent
- Interest in electronics and mechanics
- Top modern training in our training workshop and the respective specialist departments
- Secure and future-oriented workplace with a varied, innovative range of tasks
- Apprentice remuneration in the 1st apprenticeship year: EUR 1,000.00 gross per month
- Bonus of up to EUR 400 per apprenticeship year or a festival pass (incl. 1 extra day of vacation and EUR 200 festival money)
- Wide range of further training opportunities and career prospects
- Possibility of apprenticeship with Matura (approx. 2/3 during working hours)
- More flexibility through flexitime
- Attractive benefits (state-of-the-art iPhone also for private use, OÖVV youth network ticket, team events, apprentice parties, fitness studio, staff restaurant, company doctor, etc.)
- Excellent working atmosphere in a regional, award-winning family company
- Opportunity to gain experience abroad through assembly assignments (from the age of 18)
Duration of training: 3.5 years
Start: first march or first september of the year
Note: As an AHS graduate, you also have the opportunity to learn this apprenticeship in a shortened form within the framework of the Dual Academy. Use the corresponding advertisement for your application.
Trial day: You will find the necessary documents under Trial day for apprenticeship
Application as Apprentice Mechatronics - main module: Production Technology.
Please fill in all fields, the mandatory fields are marked with *!