Apprentice Metal Technology - main module: Machine Engineering Technology
Metalworking technicians in machine engineering produce the individual components of a machine. Their work involves screwing things together, welding, drilling, and cutting. Mechanical engineers then assemble the machine from the finished components.
- Producing machine parts
- Assembling and putting together machinery and plant
- Installation of the media systems (hydraulic, pneumatic, lubrication)
- Assembly and commissioning of machinery and plant for our customers
- Training the machine Operators
- Finished the ninth level of education
- Willingness to travel
- Technical interest
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to learn and commitment
- Passion for developing independent solutions
- Top modern training in our training workshop and the respective specialist departments
- Secure and future-oriented workplace with a varied, innovative range of tasks
- Apprentice remuneration in the 1st apprenticeship year: EUR 900.00 gross per month
- Bonus of up to EUR 400 per apprenticeship year or a festival pass (incl. 1 extra day of vacation and EUR 200 festival money)
- Wide range of further training opportunities and career prospects
- Possibility of apprenticeship with Matura (approx. 2/3 during working hours)
- More flexibility through flexitime
- Attractive benefits (state-of-the-art iPhone also for private use, OÖVV youth network ticket, team events, apprentice parties, fitness studio, staff restaurant, company doctor, etc.)
- Excellent working atmosphere in a regional, award-winning family company
- Opportunity to gain experience abroad through assembly assignments (from the age of 18)
Duration of training: 3.5 years
Start: first march or first september of the year
Note: As an AHS graduate, you also have the opportunity to learn this apprenticeship in a shortened form within the framework of the Dual Academy. Use the corresponding advertisement for your application.
Trial day: You will find the necessary documents under Trial day for apprenticeship
Application as Apprentice Metal Technology - main module: Machine Engineering Technology.
Please fill in all fields, the mandatory fields are marked with *!