Apprentice Information Technology - Systems Engineering
You are interested in hardware and software and like to be at the cutting edge of technology? Then the apprenticeship information technology - focus: systems engineering at FILL is the right choice for you!
- Creation of applications for our IT systems, primarily for ERP, CAD and document management
- Administration and support of all IT devices used in the company
- Installation of standard and special software
- Service-oriented processing of customer inquiries
- Information and support for technical problems in the departments
- Completed ninth grade of school
- IT affinity and technical understanding
- Great interest in new technologies
- Willingness to work in a team
- Passion for developing independent solutions
- Apprentice remuneration in the 1st year of apprenticeship: EUR 900.00 gross per month
- Wide range of further training opportunities and career prospects
- Possibility of apprenticeship with Matura
- Numerous social benefits (fitness room, staff restaurant, etc.)
- Very good working atmosphere in an award-winning family business
Duration of training: 4 years
Start: first september of the year
Note: As an AHS graduate, you also have the opportunity to learn this apprenticeship in a shortened form within the framework of the Dual Academy. Use the corresponding advertisement for your application.
Trial day: You will find the necessary documents under Trial day for apprenticeship
Application as Apprentice Information Technology - Systems Engineering.
Please fill in all fields, the mandatory fields are marked with *!