Apprentice Application Development – Coding
Modern machines are often controlled using on-screen applications. With their applications, application developers ensure that humans and machines always understand each other perfectly – regardless of the control unit.
- Creating applications that communicate with various machines
- Planning and preparing web-based mobile and desktop applications
- Implementing user interfaces for applications
- Developing access to a database with suitable query languages
- Data analysis
- Applying suitable testing methods
- Completed ninth school year
- IT affinity and technical understanding
- Great interest in new technologies
- Willingness to work in a team
- Passion for developing independent solutions
- Top modern training in the specialized department
- Secure and future-oriented workplace with a varied, innovative range of tasks
- Apprentice remuneration in the 1st apprenticeship year: EUR 900.00 gross per month
- Bonus of up to EUR 400 per apprenticeship year or a festival pass (incl. 1 extra day of vacation and EUR 200 festival money)
- Wide range of further training opportunities and career prospects
- Possibility of apprenticeship with Matura (approx. 2/3 during working hours)
- More flexibility through flexitime
- Attractive benefits (state-of-the-art iPhone also for private use, OÖVV youth network ticket, team events, apprentice parties, fitness studio, staff restaurant, company doctor, etc.)
- Excellent working atmosphere in a regional, award-winning family company
Duration of training: 4 years
Start: first september of the year
Note: As an AHS graduate, you also have the opportunity to learn this apprenticeship in a shortened form within the framework of the Dual Academy. Use the corresponding advertisement for your application.
Trial day: You will find the necessary documents under Trial day for apprenticeship
Application as Apprentice Application Development – Coding.
Please fill in all fields, the mandatory fields are marked with *!