Apprentice Application Development – Coding
- Creating applications that communicate with various machines
- Planning and preparing web-based mobile and desktop applications
- Implementing user interfaces for applications
- Developing access to a database with suitable query languages
- Data analysis
- Applying suitable testing methods
- Completed ninth school year
- IT affinity and technical understanding
- Great interest in new technologies
- Willingness to work in a team
- Passion for developing independent solutions
- Apprentice remuneration in the 1st year of apprenticeship: EUR 900.00 gross per month
- Wide range of further training opportunities and career prospects
- Possibility of apprenticeship with Matura
- Numerous social benefits (fitness room, staff restaurant, etc.)
- Very good working atmosphere in an award-winning family business
Duration of training: 4 years
Start: first september of the year
Note: As an AHS graduate, you also have the opportunity to learn this apprenticeship in a shortened form within the framework of the Dual Academy. Use the corresponding advertisement for your application.
Trial day: You will find the necessary documents under Trial day for apprenticeship
Application as Apprentice Application Development – Coding.
Please fill in all fields, the mandatory fields are marked with *!