- Very high drop rate
- Small gap between layed tapes
- Low cutting waste enables maximum utilization of the material
- Exact laying of cuttings by uniaxial material webs
- Fully automated spool changing
- Simple integration into the overall process chain
- User-friendly software generates component design from 2D model
The multilayer lays up both impregnated and dry fiber strips through aligned laying heads to form a layer.
Thermal bonding between the individual layers is effected by ultrasonic joining units analogous to the layup process.
Further technical benefits are derived on the one hand from the freely selectable load-oriented fiber laying direction in the plane and the layup speed that is independent of the component size.
The system is rounded out by an automatic spool changing system that can be loaded with a maximum of 8 spools and serves each laying head when it has no material.
|Maximum layup length (mm)||1,600|
|Maximum layup width (mm)||1,600|
|Raw material width (mm)||50|
|Footprint Length/Width (mm)||6.500/3.500|
|Electronic controller||Siemens Simatic S7-1500|
|Special sizes||on request|
|Process data acquisition|
Specifications subject to change