ULTRASONIC INSPECTION DUAL ROBOT
- Stäubli TX200L robot kinematics IP67/65
- Precise X-axes for wet operation
- Standard Sinumerik 840D sl CNC system
- TCP online calibration for increased precision
- Product-specific test space thanks to modular design
- Simple programming of 2D component contours
- Offline programming system for complex 3D components
- Integrated collision protection
- Active tools for components with tight radii
- Synchronized or separate operation in 3 operating ranges
Two electronically coupled, Stäubli CNC robots move the inspection heads along a 3D path calculated by a post-processor.
The components are inspected using high dynamic through-transmission technology or phased-array contact technology.
Interfaces to popular CAD systems (CATIA V5, STEP, IGES) enable time-saving and cost-effective creation of complex inspection programs.
All workflows are controlled and synchronized by FILL STUDIO, a high-performance program system.
The inspection results are output via standard interfaces and in a defined format. They are evaluated using the Airbus product, ULTIS®.
|Number of NC axes||14, optional additional axes for active tools|
|Test space (length) (mm)||6,500 basic, optional longer X-axes|
|Test space robots||Stäubli TX200L|
|Max. inspection speed (m/s)||2.0|
|Max. acceleration (m/s²)||1.5|
|Positioning accuracy in TCP (mm)||0.35 with laser calibration; < 0.15 with optional external encoders|
|CNC controller||SIEMENS Sinumerik 840D sl|
|Ultrasound system||FORCE P-Scan, others on request|
|Options||Simulation system (Digital Twin)|
|Increased positioning accuracy with external encoders on robot axes|
|Automatic tool changer|
|Phased-array roller testing system requiring little water|
|Phased-array stringer testing system|
|Through-transmission inspection with squirter technology|
|Composite testing fork for through-transmission|
|Active tool for components with tight radii|
|Turntable for circular or conical components|
|Water circulation system, optionally for osmosis operation|
|Test space enlargement with extended axis 4 made of CFRP on request|
|Multi-modality extendable for X-ray, Air coupled-UT, Robo-CT, CMM|
Specifications subject to change